Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As a Collections Specialist, you’ll communicate with customers to resolve issues and collect on outstanding balances. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Make a minimum of 40 outbound calls per day on outstanding/past-due Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Identify collections issues and forward to Resolver Group for dispute resolution
- Present invoice to customer with proper backup documentation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of previous collections experience
- Understanding of rule sets/rate aids and contracts
- Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), Mainframe, Oracle, and GetPaid systems
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.