Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As a Senior Collections Specialist, you will communicate with customers to resolve issues, collect on outstanding balances and perform regular portfolio analysis. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage an A/R portfolio by analyzing and resolving issues driving delinquency
- Provide a high level of technical customer service to both internal and external customers to secure timely payment of invoices
- Perform strategic deployment on target accounts to utilize technical and analytical skills for A/R clean up and recovery efforts
- Collaborate with other groups to analyze and resolve root causes to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities
- Properly document all collection activity in the accounts receivable system
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook) including advanced Excel skills (V-Lookup, Pivots, etc.), Oracle, and GetPaid systems
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
It’d be great if you also have:
- 4 years of experience in A/R billing, cash applications, and commercial collections
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.