RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Collector to join their team in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (PA). This a permanent position for a collections role where they are seeking someone comfortable with working the phones to support their Collections department.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Identify overdue or problem accounts
- Contact customer daily to collect delinquent balances
- Document collection activity and maintain follow up on all past due accounts
- Respond to customer collections calls about account inquiries
- Maintain good customer relations
- Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
- Provide documentation to customer requesting invoices, statements, etc.
- Work solidly as a team with various departments
- Must have 2 years minimum of accounting - 2 or 4-year degree
- 2 years of collections experience
- The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills
- Seeking high-energy, diligent individual who can multi-task
- Be available and able to work any shift between 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Saturday
- Must be able to work independently
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.