Bryant & Stratton College is a career college delivering outcomes-based education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculum in a personalized environment.
Bryant & Stratton College’s Campus Director is responsible for the overall performance and direction of the campus. Working in conjunction with the Market Director, campus staff, Systems management and staff, the Campus Director establishes objectives, directs and manages the growth, development, positioning and ongoing performance of the campus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives enrollment efforts to achieve year over year increases in campus enrollments and retention. Strategically penetrates new market opportunities and serves as liaison between the community and the College to include developing business and community partnerships while effectively building public relations.
- Regularly attends community events, professional organizations, and any other relevant community programs to promote BSC brand to external sources. Deliberate in spreading the word and creating community awareness about "today's" Bryant & Stratton College.
- Under direction of Market Director, provides leadership and organization for campus operations in order to meet vision standard goals which include but are not limited to career outcomes, revenue, and profit, student learning outcomes, associate development and relationship management.
- Ensures a safe, productive learning environment at the Bayshore campus.
- Under the direction of the State Director and in collaboration with the campus management team, develops and executes effective budgetary, forecasting and operational processes.
- Assists the State Director and campus management team in creating and communicating an Institutional Effectiveness Plan every two years with annual updates.
- Is aware of and abides by all institutional, federal, state and accreditation regulations.
- Actively participates and completes all Campus Director learning expectations.
- Ensures that annual performance management reviews are completed for all direct and indirect reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaboration in the recruiting, hiring, development, and evaluation of campus direct and indirect reports per the College’s policies and procedures with an emphasis on associate development.
- Reviews and provides feedback for systems reports including but limited to retention analyses, enrollment management plans, strategic business development plans, faculty development, course review process, monthly forecast reviews, marketing analyses and plans, eligibility and cash management reviews, and standards of academic progress.
- Attends all regularly scheduled functional conference calls assuring that the reporting teams are adequately prepared.
- Leads in the creation, maintenance, or enhancement of an Enrollment friendly campus culture
- Communicates, as pertinent, with campus and systems Human Resources regarding personnel issues and corrective action.
- Communicates and solicits feedback regularly with the management team and all associates in regards to the clarity and comprehension of all goals, policies, and procedures.
- Operates with integrity and expects the same from all associates.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Prior supervisory and leadership experience a must
- Track record of success in managing College admissions and business development
- Experience and proficiency with incorporating the use of technology
- Strong technology skills (high proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook)
Submit cover letter, resume and leadership philosophy during electronic application process. Internal candidates should submit completed internal application to HR.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.