RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Commercial Collections Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
- Reduce customer AR delinquency and minimizing bad debt risk through consistent follow up correspondence with B2B customers and documenting correspondence in Cforia Software in a fast paces global manufacturing environment
- Recognize and report standard AR risk "red flags" to immediate supervisor
- Establish and maintain positive and supportive relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring work product meets or exceeds set service level agreements
- Recognize, research, reconcile, identify and work with various departments and external customers to resolve quote to cash transactional problems within an environment with technically complex OTC processes including but not limited to ERS, EDI, VMI/CMI/Consignment and customer portals
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable, collections or customer service experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Above average Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
- ERP business system experience desired; preferably in manufacturing or distribution environment
- Ability to collaborate, strong emphasis on teamwork, customer centric, and a high level of professionalism and respect for internal and external partners
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.