Established Commercial General Contractor with a growing pipeline in DFW
Looking for an experienced Ground Up Assistant Project Manager with large project experience.
The client is a established DFW-based general contractor with a pipeline of diverse commercial projects. They are looking for a experienced ground up Assistant Project Manager that is looking for a long term opportunity with $10MM+ projects.
The Ground Up Commercial Construction Assistant Project Manager will work with the Project Manager to own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Assistant Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The successful Commercial Construction Assistant Project Manager will have the following: