Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their Commercial Construction team in Atlanta. This role will offer long term development and provide the successful candidate with exposure to numerous commercial construction projects with a focus in retail and financial construction projects
It is a large company that does a variety of projects in the commercial market, including ground up and interior work. The majority of their projects are located in Atlanta, although as a business they have experience across the Southeast.
The Assistant Project Manager - Construction will:
- Oversee projects ranging from $1 million to $15 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients.
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front
The successful Construction Assistant Project Manager (Retail) candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a similar field
- Diverse project background (commercial projects advantageous)
$60,000 - $70,000 + benefits
Great opportunity to join a reputable, well-established company rapidly growing in the Atlanta market.