Fort Worth based general contractor with a continuously growing pipeline
Looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager to add on to the team
The company is known for its extensive national reach and high-profile projects in various sectors from corporate offices, municipal buildings, to historic museums. The construction industry is growing in huge demand, which is why they are looking to add another PM to their high energy team. The position is based in Fort Worth, Texas
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Gas Card