Our client are looking for a Project Manager to join their Commercial Construction team in Atlanta. This role will offer long term development and provide the successful candidate with exposure to numerous commercial construction with a focus in the retail and financial markets.
It is a mid to large-sized company that does a variety of projects in the commercial market, including ground up and interior work. The majority of their projects are located in Atlanta, although as a business they have experience across the U.S.
The Project Manager - Interiors will:
- Oversee projects from $100,000 - $5M.
- Experience of commercial interiors projects.
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish project lead and represent company/project from the front
The successful Project Manager (Construction) candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a similar field
- Diverse project background (commercial projects advantageous)
$80,000 - $90,000 + benefits
Great opportunity to join a reputable, well-established company