The Project Manager will add value to current and planned High Tech Office projects in the Downtown Seattle area. This position provides a unique ability for organic growth through acquisition of new projects and potential to build out a team.
My Client is a rapidly expanding Owners Representative with an excellent reputation and exception work culture. The organization has various specializations in the Construction market and is actively bringing on quality professionals in the Greater Seattle region.
- Hold accountability for the planning, design, permitting, construction and turnover of construction projects
- Deliver projects on-time, on budget, and to mutually agreed expectations
- Lead creation and validation of pro-forma documentation as necessary
- Assist client in determining appropriate team and team structure for the project
- Lead developing and accessing procurement strategies and delivery of FF&E or other segments of the client's budget.
- Provide support in site selection analysis and decision making
- Develop, coordinate and facilitate hand off the facility to client's operations personnel.
- Assist with development and management of overall project budget, as appropriate to meet client requirements.
- Lead design development and construction through the applicable funding requirements and government processes at Federal, State and Local levels.
- Guide design development through applicable sustainability reviews or building certification preparations to meet project/client requirements
- Support client's project administrative needs as appropriate
- Contribute the development of program processes and tools that facilitate consistency and quality execution across the project
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related fields
- Background in Commercial Construction for Office and Healthcare projects
- Excellent management skills with proven track record of leading a successful team
- Ability to develop or maintain relationships with clients as well as maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent time management, organization and delegation skills
- Track record of successfully carrying project from start to finish
- Competitive base salary + performance base bonus
- Profit sharing incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Vacation, sick, holidays, and person days
- Computer and cell
- 401k match