Provides overall management direction to two or more projects, establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liaison with client, and monitors construction and financial activities.
Commercial General Contractor with recognized projects throughout the Greater Seattle Area. Focused on providing our clients with the best service from the planning phase all the way through completion. Committed to our clients and their expectations with any project we take on. Client relationships is a top priority and must be reflected by all employees.
- Management of all project team members.
- Manage contract administration including, but not limited to: terms, change requests, invoices and progress payments, etc.
- Challenge and support job site and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for project completion and financial records, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of projects.
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
5+ years of experience in the construction industry.
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits