- Working for a reputable General Contractor in Houston, Texas.
- Numerous projects in the pipeline.
Our client is a General Contractor with a solid history of delivering quality projects. With a continuous pipeline of projects throughout the Southeast and the surrounding areas, the company is looking for a superintendent to manage ground up commercial projects mainly in the tilt wall space.
The Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Must have superior organizational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to interact and communicate in a professional manner with clients, realtors, and other visitors as they come to the job site.
- Previous experience in building one or more high rise condominium successfully; beginning to project completion.
- Competitive salary based on years of experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Short Term Disability
- Company Holidays
- 401k with company match