AutoCAD Drafter Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of the latest version of AutoCAD for developing detailed shop drawings
- Knowledge of compiling a set of working shop drawings (i.e. Title page, floor plans, system details)
- Review post bid documentation including: Bill of Material (BOM), scope of work, bid drawings, specifications and any additional associated documents to aid in the development of project specific engineering documentation.
- Prepare project submittals per specified requirements, including: shop drawings, equipment schedules.
- Produce and maintain As Built drawings
- Participate in kick off meetings
- Planning/Organization - Time management, plan work activities, ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to perform basic tasks during interview.
- Importing Xrefs into model space
- Adjusting Layout page to fit provided Title Block size
- Ability to create basic symbol blocks
- Turning off layers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of working individually and as a team
Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Scheduling, Reporting Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00/hour