A community-focused bank is confidentially looking to add another member to their banking family. Specifically, they are seeking an experienced Commercial Lender to hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides.
- Working in tandem with the commercial staff and executive management team in building and maintaining commercial relationships
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the bank's lending policies and procedures.
- Active participation in sales management and officer call programs
- Experience with C&I lending is required
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the area.
If you are interested in an opportunity like this please confidentially email your resume to Alissha.Nohava@gogpac.comHelp or you can call me at 605.679.7437.
gpac (growing people and companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- 3+ years' prior business banking / commercial lending experience REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant field of study (strongly preferred, but not required; may be substituted with experience)
- Local ties to the area is strongly preferred
- Credit Background is a plus