Atlas Capital Group, LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Real Estate Investment, Development & Management Firm seeks a COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Atlas Capital Group, LLC
California Corporate Office:
1318 E 7th St, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90021
New York Corporate Office:
450 Park Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Atlas’ portfolio consists of over $2.5 billion of residential, office and retail real estate assets in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C and , Miami. Atlas is a full service real estate investment, development and management firm. In-house disciplines include property management, construction, leasing, accounting, legal and financial analysis.
Atlas seeks high quality, detail oriented Commercial Property Manager for a Glendale property in our Los Angeles Commercial Portfolio, with potential for added properties in the Los Angeles area in the future. Qualified candidates must have 7+ years’ experience in commercial property management in Los Angeles.
- Review and understand Lease Agreements.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, electronic and written) to effectively interact with Tenants, Vendors and Ownership
- Supervise the operation & preventive maintenance of all building systems and physical plant
- Supervise maintenance personnel
- Monitor work assignments, working hours, scheduling and performance of service of all contractors and personnel providing services to the buildings
- Establish, prepare, review and monitor budgets; review all expenses
- Establish and monitor Building Operations policy & procedures including safety and emergency procedures
- Understand and administer all service agreements, permits or licenses required by law.
- Prepare and review monthly variance reports
- Prepare and review monthly accruals
- Prepare and review CAM Reconciliations
- Prepare and review service contracts
- Perform weekly & monthly property inspections
- Monitor Tenant Payments, Process Late Fees and UD’s as applicable
- Oversee TI’s and CapEx projects as required
- Review and approve Invoices
Bachelor’s degree preferred
7+ years’ experience in commercial property management in Los Angeles
Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent project management and organizational skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to effectively execute assignments and meeting deadlines
Competitive Salary, based on experience
Employer paid Medical Benefits for the Employee.
Dental and Vision Plan Available
401K Plan Available
Please submit a Resume and References to Jenni Harris email@example.com for consideration.