Fremont Bank founded in 1964, is one of the oldest independently owned banks in the Bay Area and is one of the top rated mid-tier banks in the nation. Voted a Top Workplace for 2017 and for the past seven consecutive years, Fremont Bank has an immediate opening for a Commercial Relationship Assistant in Livermore, CA.
The Commercial Relationship Assistant will be responsible for assisting a Commercial Relationship Manager (CRM) in all aspects of commercial lending process, from collection of financial information to supporting in the closing of the loan. The Commercial Relationship Assistant will update nCino and other sales software with data input regarding new business development calls, potential loan requests, client relationship updates, and referring potential prospects to other departments within Fremont Bank.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist Commercial Relationship Manager (CRM) in all aspects of portfolio management
- Collect financial information to support the expeditious closing of the loan
- Update the customer relationship management and pipeline software with data input for new business development calls and potential loan requests
- Refer potential prospects to other departments within Fremont Bank
- Assist with other administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance preferred
- 1-3 years related work experience in commercial banking preferred
- Knowledgeable in accepting and reviewing credit/loan documents
- Proven organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established time frames
- Experience working with a Windows-based computer environment, working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude