ABOUT THE JOBThe Retail Management Store Customer Experience job function ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability, as well as establish and retain a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Meets and exceeds customer and co-worker experience in connecting with the internal and external store community through different forms of communication. This job is also accountable for engaging with the local community, executing national and local events, and leveraging knowledge and understanding of the local market.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Oversees internal communication in the unit and ensures coordination of ownership and follow up (all co-worker areas, Inside etc.).
- Drives Yammer as a strong internal communication channel and promotes this as a preferred information and inspiration channel among co-workers.
- Manages local social media channels (Twitter etc.).
- Manages Store web page.
- Plans, coordinates and executes national and local events.
- Drives a customer-centric shopping experience in and out of the building.
- Works with Commercial teams to understand Life At Home activities and sales steering opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Experience with Social Media and creating communication packages.