A special place to work. AN EXTRAORDINARY PLACE TO GROW
Cleveland Sportservice at Progressive Field
Cleveland Sportservice is the proud partner and exclusive food and beverage provider at Progressive Field, one of the most beautiful and unique sports venues in the United States. Progressive Field is the home of Major League Baseball’s Cleveland Indians, one of the original eight charter franchises in the American League, the Indians have won 8 Central Division titles, the most of any team in the division.
Located in the Gateway District of downtown Cleveland on the corner of Ontario and Carnegie, Progressive Field raises the bar of excellence for sports and entertainment facilities. Home to the new Corner Bar and Right Field Neighborhoods, Progressive Field offers a unique way to dine at the ballpark.
Our associates are talented individuals and are committed to teamwork, hard work and customer service. If you share our vision of creating special experiences one guest at a time®, we want to know you! Candidates must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.The Opportunity
We are looking for motivated, organized and customer-service oriented individuals who desire to be a part of the global communication process of Cleveland Sportservice.
- Maintain open communication with clients, guests, media, and vendors
- Manage numerous social media accounts associated with Cleveland Sportservice
- Create dynamic new media content to enhance guest experiences and develop business relations
- Investigate and solve service complaints over various communication platforms
- Prepare various operational reports; keep records pertaining to analytics of social media accounts
- Assist premium managers and supervisors with promotion of all food, beverage, and retail locations
Education & Experience:
- Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations degree or working towards related degree preferred
- Previous experience with social media site management on a non-personal level
- High school education or GED required
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as design/editing software such as Photoshop/Adobe
- Familiar with various audio/visual capture devices (cameras, camcorders, smart phones, tablets)
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to work cooperatively with others and adhere to company’s Guest Service Standards
- Must be dependable and a self-starter; ability to work independently
- Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and coach others
- Excellent writing skills with copyediting experience; some graphics/design experience a plus
- Ability to communicate job procedures and give clear concise instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme cold depending on the season
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.