CTG is currently recruiting for a Communications Specialist to provide support for our client in Cranberry, PA. This is an approximate 3 month contract role with a possibility of being extended. The resource must be onsite in Cranberry.
Location: Cranberry, PA
Duration: Three (3) Month W2 contract
Schedule: M-F, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Communications Specialist will provide support for the client?s communications team with internal and external communications projects and initiatives, as well as community relations. This person will be expected to deliver professional, responsive and thorough support to all team members in order to meet organizational expectations and requests.
The key job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Writing, editing and proofreading communications and coordinating appropriate approvals for internal and external dissemination
- Managing digital signage network and related content
- Posting approved content to intranet sites
- Coordinating translations of approved English content to Spanish and French
- Supporting community relations grant funding solicitation and approval process
- Tracking, analyzing and presenting data
- Tracking and reporting media coverage and brand scorecards
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills. Knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including phone/email skills.
- Must be proficient in the English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks, take proactive steps to improve team progress and success.
- Manage productive relationships within the team and with clients in a professional, collaborative manner.
- Demonstrate competence in managing multiple priorities and projects on tight deadlines while maintaining top quality deliverables.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have completed junior year of undergraduate studies in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or related field.
Recent graduates are also welcome to apply!
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- CTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we recruit for a wide variety of positions. However, this particular client has a specific requirement which dictates that only US -citizens will be accepted
- All interested individuals must be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page for this opening (18207481). For additional information, please contact Greg Hannigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 716-888-4115 (toll-free at 800-992-5350 x4115). Kindly forward to any other parties you feel may be interested. Thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.