Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Huntersville, NC, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina (US-NC)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Communications Specialist
LOCATION: Huntersville NC, U.S.A.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Service Marketing
The Communications Specialist owns a number of specific ongoing projects as well as provides general support creating, organizing and presenting a variety of information for internal and external use. The position is on the global Customer Experience & Service Offering team, within Business Area Service. There is regular interaction with international colleagues and some travel.
- Execute/coordinate marketing and communications actions as directed. Maintain an active list of projects for weekly and ad hoc review and keep track of the calendar to make sure various deadlines are met.
- Organize internal Service communications materials and marketing content appearing on the internal intranet and external public-facing websites.
- Administrative responsibility for the Service Handbook, Sales Handbook and a variety of Team sites. Assist with naming, access rights, membership tracking, etc.
- Produce and organize a variety of information including, but not limited to, the following: news updates, quarterly video addresses for senior executives, email distribution lists, top-level org charts and operating model.
- Provide presentation support - creating, editing, proofreading and polishing a variety of material, for executive use and/or public consumption.
- eLearning creation, with content provided by others.
- Editorial review, for content and writing style, of various customer-facing content, such as offer letters and expert articles.
- Support training activities. Create surveys as required (pre and post trainings), clean up and/or prep materials. Coordinate training activities - book training facilities, group hotel bookings, etc.
- Assist with global social media activities and metrics.
- Assist with coordinating the translation of marketing and communications materials for global use.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three to five years.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Highly organized, disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of professionalism and a keen eye for detail. Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interact confidently with peers and senior management. Occasional travel, domestic and international.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement