Crystal Lakes Water and Sewer Association located at 241 Blackfoot Rd, Red Feathers Lake, CO, is actively seeking an energetic, well organized, team player to fill our Community Association Manager position. This positionis primarily responsible for managing the day to day business of the water and sewer association. It is a full time, exempt salary position with benefits after 90 days. Qualified candidates will have a positive attitude & willingness to learn, display top notch leadership abilities, exude superb written and verbal communication skills while demonstrating a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, display strong personal & professional initiative and act as a proactive problem solver, demonstrate high quality organization & time management, and be reliable exhibiting professionalism in all things.
- must be lawfully eligible for employment
- must have a valid driver’s license with evidence of adequate auto insurance coverage
- must be able to pass a complete background check and drug test
- must be appropriately educated with at least a high school diploma (college education is preferred)
- must have and maintain a Community Association Manager (CAM) License through the State of Colorado(prior community association management experience is required)
- aClass D License through the Operator Certification Program Office (OCPO)is preferred and if not currently maintained required as a condition of employment.
For questions concerning the position, please contact the Association’s representative, Jessica Hanson by calling 303-369-1800 ext. 111 .