Hanover Community Bank is seeking a Community Banker for a full time position. In this role, the individual must possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as basic math skills and cash handling experience. Ensure compliance with bank policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Work in a diverse environment, as an integral part of a dynamic sales and servicing team of individuals
- Promote and sell Bank products and services. Attain monthly personal sales goals. Assist in overall attainment of branch sales, service and revenue goals. Cross-sell additional products and services to develop and strengthen customer relationships. Attain personal contact and appointment goals. Engage in all sales development activities (e.g., telemarketing and sales events). Maintain a book of business for follow-up sales opportunities and teleconsulting efforts.
- Provide superior customer service and operational efficiency
- Manage risk associated with new account opening procedures, regulatory compliance, and Bank Secrecy Act
- Support and perform all customer and branch-related tasks to effectively and efficiently meet and conform to the Bank’s financial and operational goals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong organizational skills required
- Answer phones and assist customers with all banking-related requests
- Perform new account openings and all customer service-related functions, as well as all branch-related functions (i.e., balance ATMs, monitor and manage cash in cash recyclers, vault, coin vault; perform periodic audits in conjunction with Community Banker Supervisor or Assistant Branch Manager as required)
- Execute effective outbound calling program to retain and grow deposit base
- Conduct teller transaction processing (proficiency in cash-handling and knowledge of check negotiability essential)
- As needed, required to open and close the Banking Office under Branch Designee guidelines. Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures and perform additional accountabilities as required
- Exhibit professional demeanor at all times
- Professional attire required
- Possess working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Flexible with regard to weekly work schedule in order to meet the demands of the Bank (includes Saturdays)
Salary will commensurate with experience.
The position is located at 71-15 & 71-17 Austin Street, Forest Hills, NY 11375.
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to email@example.comHelp.Hanover Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.