The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.�
Are you a True Believer? � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Assist Your Community!
We are currently seeking�Full-Time and PRN (Scheduled as Needed) Mobile Crisis Specialist who will respond to crisis calls in Carroll County, MD. This position will�assess, evaluate, and perform crisis intervention techniques, and will develop a crisis plan for continuation of services related to individual clients. He or she will be responsible for all incident documentation, and will be the on-site resource for any relevant clinical or legal information, as well as the liaison for collaboration with other involved parties including families, friends, and other community providers. Flexible scheduling is available.
Benefits of working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
- Must have a Master�s degree in Counseling or Social Work.
- License in the related field required (ie: LMSW/LGPC, LCSW-C/LCPC).
- Must have 2-4 years in relevant experience providing onsite crisis intervention support, transitional support, referrals and follow-ups.
- Physically able to move/lift up to 10lbs.
- Must demonstrate competence in aggression management.
- Must be able to ride in a vehicle for extended periods of time and walk to wherever is necessary to perform assessment.
- Must be able to work evening/night shifts.
- Excellent communication skills.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.�Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.