- Prepare, organize and execute various components of company owned and network contracts for HearUSA, Inc. including vendor relations with accounts regarding referrals, communications, billing, reimbursement
- Assists Account Manager in implementing sales plans and strategies. Develop and execute plans to achieve marketing and sales goals for assigned accounts to address company owned center, network and call center requirements.
- Perform screenings, schedule appointments, and track results of members through HearUSA concierge service process.
- Anticipate, Identify and Resolve customer service complaints for regional plans.
- Build and maintain referral and consultative relationship with field providers, administrative staff and key account staff.
- Participate at state and national tradeshows
- Manage special projects/accounts as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal and written forms.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to identify problems and develop resolutions
- Ability to plan activities and programs, such as meetings and orientations
- Experience with large and small group presentations
- Hearing Screening
- Experience in related fields helpful.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- License or certification as required by regional authorities.
- up to 40% travel required including overnight.