Title: Community Outreach Specialist
Date Posted: 05/30/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Daytona Beach Florida
Are you an experienced Community Outreach Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company as a Community Outreach Specialist? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Community Outreach Specialist position for you!
- Provides ongoing, community-based support for an assigned caseload of health plan enrollees to improve access to care and care coordination.
- Establishes a relationship with the enrollee, the care coordination team, and providers.
- Conducts new enrollee outreach and orientation, arranges appointments and transportation as needed.
- Assists the enrollee in learning to navigate the health care delivery system, community resources, transportation, and effectively use health plan benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree is REQUIRED- The degree can be in health or social sciences, behavioral health or related fields.
- Managed care experience
- 2+ years of working Mental Health in medical/ behavioral health field & working in case management
- Care coordination activities & referral of resources (community service, healthcare, or social services)
- Community-based or home health care experience required
- Current & valid driver’s license
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience!!!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision!!
- Fun and positive work environment!
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.