Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
At Tailored Brands, we’re building a central compensation function from scratch and evolving how we think about compensation and make pay decisions. To advance this effort, we are looking for an experienced equity compensation professional to assist with the design, implementation, and communication of our executive compensation program.
• Assist with the design and management of the executive and equity compensation program.
• Analyze various designs, perform benchmarking and recommend programs that support the Company’s executive compensation philosophy.
• Manage the processes surrounding equity compensation programs including planning, execution, communications administration and support.
• Collaborate in the development of compensation items required for the proxy statement and interface with various company departments including Legal, Finance, Investor Relations and Corporate Governance on the annual proxy statement, public filings, etc.
• Assist with equity planning including determining equity budgets, guidelines, and grant process.
• Prepare materials for senior leadership related to all equity programs.
• Prepare materials for Compensation Committee meetings and materials presented to the Board of Directors.
• Provide technical guidance on executive and equity compensation issues to Human Resource partners.
• Monitor legal and regulatory environment impacting executive and equity compensation and make recommendations to comply with changing landscape.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or other analytical discipline, preferably with emphasis in Finance or Accounting.
• CEP designation preferred.
• 2+ years of progressive experience within the executive and equity compensation discipline, possess deep technical expertise with the ability to problem solve and influence.
• Advanced Excel (pivot tables, charts, lookups, logic statements) and PowerPoint skills.
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to interface with all levels of management.
• Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to maintain effective relationships with vendors such as salary survey providers, external consultants, etc.
• Possess a strong sense of urgency and fanatical attention to detail.
• Maintain high level of discretion with confidential information.
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company’s Fremont, California corporate office with flexibility based on project needs