World Class University has an immediate need for a Compensation Analyst with at least 3 years’ experience on a contract basis! The Compensation Analyst will be reporting to upper management and provide compensation consulting to schools and departments within the University. The Compensation Analyst will work closely with Human Resources to determine needs and compensation solutions; evaluate market and peer compensation to determine appropriate compensation benchmarks; and support the Compensation department with annual processes including the year-end merit and compensation survey matching.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Business Management or a similar major.
- Minimum of 3 years’ compensation experience.
- Excellent Excel knowledge including working with formulas.
- Ability to identify trends in market data and communicate the information to clients.
- Experience with salary ranges and FLSA reviews.
- Ability to navigate within Microsoft Access, create queries and run reports.
- Higher education industry experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 166949