My client, located in NYC, is a leading Broker Dealer and they are seeking a Manager for the Compensation Accounting team.
My client, located in NYC, is a leading Broker Dealer.
- Review monthly, quarterly and year end discretionary compensation calculations across all businesses
- Prepares and reviews month end accruals related to various businesses
- Performs monthly balance sheet substantiation, evaluate adequacy of expense accruals,
- Interacting with global business heads on compensation related issues and escalate key items to management timely
- Streamlines process across multiple areas of the firm to ensure timeliness and accuracy of financials
- In-depth management reporting analysis across various businesses
- Responsible for interacting with internal and external auditors on a regular basis
- 7-8 years in an accounting role
- Compensation related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- Management skills - will be supervising a small team
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and manage team priorities and workload
- Advanced analytical and Excel capabilities, project management skills, and ability to multitask
- Critical thinking, team oriented views, attention to detail, communication - excellent oral and writing skills
My client, located in NYC, is offering a competitive base plus bonus and room to grow in the Broker Dealer industry.