Home Care Assistance is currently hiring caregivers, CNA/CHHA can work WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS. You can work as little as 20 hours a week but long hours and full time are preferred long term.We treat our caregivers as valued employees and are looking for dedicated, responsible and passionate individuals to join our team. Starting hourly rates ranges from $14 up to $15, depending on location and case assignments. Our company offers benefits like Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401K.
- Minimum age of 19
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
- CNA/CHHA or 1-2 years of caregiving experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- 2 professional caregiving references including telephone numbers
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
- Recent Negative TB Test Result
- Be registered on the California Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services
Responsibilities may include:
- Cooking, light housekeeping, laundry and changing bed linens
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, and pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers from bed to wheelchair
- Medication reminders
Drop by our office at: 148 Hawthorne Ave, Palo Alto CA 94301
Apply for this post or call us at: (510)328-3498 and look for Sarah to schedule an interview.
You can also Apply today at www.hcamatch.com/palo-alto -
Our Service Area includes: Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Atherton, Mountain View, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, and many more locations!