RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Frisco, Texas (TX) that is looking for a Compliance Analyst!
The Compliance Analyst will play a crucial role by ensuring the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. Additionally, the analyst is responsible for the investigation and identification of questionable activity and to report on such activity as warranted. The Compliance Analyst is expected to stay current with industry trends, fraud type trends, and to understand the operational impact to fraud losses and money laundering. This includes an in-depth knowledge of all regulatory changes and requirements related to the business.
- BA/BS in business, finance, law enforcement, legal studies, or a related field; may be substituted with equivalent work experience
- CAMS of CFE certification preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in financial compliance investigations, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention, or a related field
- 1 year of experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) or similar in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred
- Investigations experience in a Money Service Business preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of laws applicable to money laundering, including the BSA, USA Patriot act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements, and/or global AML/CFT/Fraud laws and regulations preferred
- Some knowledge of domestic and international high-risk countries, jurisdictions, and corridors of AML/CTF concern, preferred
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a fast pace, highly structured, deadline driven culture
- Exceptional research and analytical, cross-referencing, and deductive reasoning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary to interact and communicate with various levels of internal and external clients, up to and including senior leadership & law enforcement
- Must be proactive in making process/procedure enhancement suggestions geared toward mitigating risk in an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Capable of sharing knowledge, mentoring, and training other team members
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.