The Legal Compliance Organization (LCO) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA provides legal guidance to further KLA-Tencor’s strategic objectives and protect and preserve the legal, ethical and financial integrity and reputation of the Company. With specific expertise in the areas of corporate law, commercial law, employment law, and intellectual property; the LCO offers strategic legal counsel that is informed by a clear understanding of the company’s business objectives and expertise in the laws and regulations relevant to the business worldwide.
The individual will assist with developing, implementing and maintaining a compliance programs to include conducting audits and systematic reviews to monitor compliance initiatives within the Company. This position is responsible for coordination and adjudication of background investigations to objectively review and access compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations. This person will also manage the risk-based third party due diligence process enabling a properly documented due diligence process to reduce anti-corruption risk arising from third party relationships. This position is responsible for independently leading and performing a wide variety of compliance related activities and investigations within the Company.
- Track/keep up-to-date with compliance and regulations trends and laws related to background screening, including the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Oversee Global ID program
- Policy Portal management to include the process improvements of writing, sharing, updating and attesting to corporate policies
- Document Retention program management
- Collaborate and work closely with in-house legal counsel on a variety of compliance issues
- Ability to adeptly and diplomatically interface with others, including executives, worldwide
- Detail and process oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Paralegal of similar experience
- Experience working with background reports
- Experience of interfacing with Executive Management
- Experience with compliance (regulatory, SOX, etc.) and governance issues
HS Graduate or Equivalent with at least 5 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to Mohamed.Riyazudeen@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.