Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc a Credit Suisse company is an industry leader in residential mortgage loan servicing with a portfolio of over 400,000 national loans. Our commitment to compliance, excellent customer service and superior investor relations has positioned us for sustained success.
This position provides support to the Compliance and Change Management Departments regarding company policies and procedures, written customer correspondence, and other compliance projects.
1. Working with business units to implement operational and policy changes to ensure compliance with new or existing statutes, regulations or case law.
2. Reviewing and interpreting law changes, preparing memos summarizing law change for Chief Compliance Officer.
3. Manage assigned escalated or regulatory issues.
4. Work with Human Resources Training to improve and update compliance training programs.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Experience with MS Office and related software
3. High attention to detail; demonstrated problem solving ability
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Motivated self-starter
6. Law school graduate, preferred
7. 2-4 years of mortgage compliance experience, specifically with RESPA, GLBA, FCRA, FDCPA, TILA, preferred
8. Multi-state compliance, auditing and regulatory relations experience, preferred
9. Multi-state licensing experience, preferred
10. MSP experience, preferred
11. Demonstrated experience responding and managing escalated regulatory consumer issues, preferred
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off