We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated, goal driven individuals with a solid record of pharmacy compounded products sales achievements, and interested in contributing to the growth and success of the company. .
- To create and develop the maximum profitable sales of all company products and service that may reasonably be achieved in the assigned sales territory through regular and aggressive coverage of all professional contacts and sales outlets.
- To build and maintain good will with the medical community, managed care organizations, state Medicaid officials, hospitals, other health centers, and select pharmacies so as to gain maximum understanding and acceptance of company products and services.
1. To obtain satisfactory sales volume in accordance with established budgeted goals.
2. To make regular, complete, and effective sales visits to all assigned physicians in the territory
3. Influence, products used and prescribed, community and professional prestige and affiliations, response to previous visits, and other pertinent information.
4. To routinely service retail, hospital, and long term care pharmacies in the territory, detailing availability of compounded products and services and obtain information on current providers of competitive products.
5. To be highly knowledgeable and up-to-date on disease state information, product information, the competition, sales skills, current selling outlines, promotional aids, and other information required to achieve the sales goals established for the territory.
6. Maintain a complete, up-to-date knowledge of disease states, company products and the competition, current selling outlines, promotional strategies, and professional selling skills at a level sufficient to achieve territory sales goals.
7. Display a practical knowledge during accompanied field calls of all current selling outlines, sales aids, and appropriate professional selling techniques, and answers physicians’ and customers’ questions clearly and accurately.
8. Participate actively in all sales staff meetings and demonstrate familiarity with and understanding of products and services.
9. To manage all aspects of the territory and promptly exercise those administrative functions required for the effective operation of the territory.
- College Degree required. Science related degree preferred but not required
- Minimum five (5) years successful compounded products sales experience
- Travel required to attend trade shows/events, and within territory to visit customers