At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peopleâ€™s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work â€ and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyâ€™re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Computer Systems Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the companies system architecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Manages all aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between various stakeholders.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Individual will be responsible for managing large and small scale projects for programs and functional homeroom.
- Works independently with little oversight.
- Is able to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower level requirements by working directly with internal customers turning complex processes into user-friendly tools.
- Candidate should be able to perform all phases of the development lifecycle: initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and training.
- Candidate needs to cooperate with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications.
- Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions.
- Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities.
- Strong project management and communications skills are highly desired.
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
- 5+ years of experience with Python and ShinyR
- 5+ years of experience in machine learning, advanced analytics, and data visualization.
- An active in scope DoD Secret Clearance and the ability to maintain out throughout employment
- Ability to obtain Special Program Access
- Strong understanding of product quality and statistical process control.
- 2-3 years of experience working with statistical process control.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.