CONCURRENT REVIEW NURSE MANAGER
The Concurrent Review Nurse Manager will supervise the daily operations of the utilization management (UM) call center staff functions and ensure appropriate usage of resources in order to facilitate processes and procedures. Ensure compliance with established initial and concurrent review, case management, referral, pre-certification and authorization policies, procedures and processes. Measure efficacy of nursing call center team hitting metrics, productivity targets, turnaround times, quality audits, and improve provider experience with authorizations.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION?
- Full-time opportunity with a growing Fortune 100 managed care group
- Rapid growth and advancement opportunities
- Full medical benefits, PTO, bonuses and incentives!
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of California
- BSN required
- 2+ years utilization management/ concurrent review experience
- Previous managed care preferred
- InterQual exp preferred
PLEASE CONTACT: ALLISTON BROWN /877-782-3334, EXT. 229