Title: Concurrent Review RN
Date Posted: 05/15/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: Baton Rouge Louisiana
Are you an experienced Concurrent Review Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Perform onsite review of emergent/urgent and continued stay requests for appropriate care and setting, following guidelines and policies, and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and discharge planning team electronically, telephonically, or onsite to coordinate member care
- Conduct discharge planning
- RN license & associate degree in nursing
- 2+ years clinical nursing exp in acute care
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Computer skills!Must be comfortable using multiple programs at once
- Utilization management and case management background preferred
Hours for this Position:
M-F 8:00-5:00, some OT required
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work for Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.