- Implement program Configuration Management plans, procedures, and work instructions
- Maintain product configuration baselines
- Assist in software build and release management functions
- Manage configuration change documentation describing baselined software, firmware, hardware and drawings
- Perform verification of software and hardware against configuration as-built technical procedures and drawings
- Interface with customers to address CM/DM issues and to detect, prevent and/or minimize the impact of quality escapes to delivered product
- Support the conduct of product and process evaluations in accordance with customer and corporate requirements for AS9100 and SEI CMMI compliant processes
- Perform life cycle Configuration Status Accounting
- Maintain databases for tracking Engineering Change Requests and Configuration Control Board activities
- Participate in process improvement activities; contribute suggestions for adapting policy to situations and update processes and procedures as required
- Implement program Data Management Plan, procedures, and work instructions
- Coordinate, track and deliver contractual and non-contractual data for multiple programs
- Assist in writing of technical and nontechnical documentation for program deliverables as needed
- Maintain databases for tracking deliverables and non-deliverables
- Create working templates to ensure all deliverables and program documentation are consistent and properly marked
- Interface with various functional organizations to ensure Configuration and Data Management requirements and expectations are understood and accomplished
- Conduct events such as training to ensure adherence to Configuration and Data Management processes.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
Proficiency in Microsoft Products
Ability to work as part of a team to support accomplishment of team goals
Active Secret Clearance Required
Configuration Management (HW/SW) and/or Data Management (MS Word) experience required.
- Working knowledge of MIL-HDBK-61 (Configuration Management Guidance)
- Working knowledge of DoD Data Item Descriptions (DIDs)
- Experience working with Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- AS9100 / ISO 9000 experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.