Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Configuration Managers to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Providing configuration management (CM) support to the Program and will support the management and control of software and hardware configurations and baselines
- Build, baseline, and release software using established SWCM procedures
- Control, maintain, and store software work products, including COTS - Ensuring complete traceability of changes through a documented change management process
- Managing configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, data management, product release and delivery, and configuration audits
- Tracking and processing hardware drawings and engineering change notices
- Creating and reviewing As-Built Configuration Indexes (ABCIs) in support of Program shipping activities
- Creating and improving CM processes
- Facilitating Configuration Change Control Board (CCB).
- Providing CM assessments and inputs to engineering change requests.
- Interfacing with all engineering disciplines and program management
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI in last five years (TS/SCI desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Experience developing and implementing Configuration Management principles, processes and training, such as configuration control, identification, data management (library/repository), product release and delivery, and configuration audits
- Experience working in a technical environment interfacing with all engineering disciplines and able to work well in a team environment actively assisting and providing direction as needed
- Experience with Microsoft office tools advanced features: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access or other database experience requiring schema definition and data manipulation
- Ability to guide individuals to accomplish change management steps in a timely manner
- Conduct briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to implement strict process for change control
- Experience working with CMMI and ISO 9000 CM requirements
- Must be organized and able to prioritize task efforts
- Experience working within a team environment as well as working independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Clearcase/Clearquest
- Experience with PleaseReview
- Hands on experience with GIT and Artifactory
- Proficiency in Windows, DOS, Linux, and Unix Operating System Environments (SWCM)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Jenkins (SWCM)
- Working knowledge of SWCM tools like Synergy or Rational Team Concert
- DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II
- Certified International Configuration Manager (CICM)
- ITIL Certification
- Certifications from either NDIA or CMII in Configuration Management
This position will either be a G09 or a G08 depending on the candidate’s qualifications.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.