The Philadelphia office of Cozen O'Connor has a job opening for a Conflicts Analyst in the firm’s Case Management Department. The ideal candidate will have law firm and conflicts experience in processing new client/matters and electronic new matter intake forms.
· Conducting daily conflicts research, running timely, accurate conflicts searches,
analyzing conflicts reports, maintaining data in a conflicts database.
· Processing electronically all new matter and client opening requests.
· Research using Dun & Bradstreet, Hoovers, LexisNexis/Corporate Affiliations, A.M. Best and other various public databases.
· Responsible for data integrity.
· Interaction with attorneys and staff pertaining to the Conflicts Group and its processes.
· Law firm experience preferred.
· Conflicts of interest database experience a plus.
· Microsoft Word / Excel experience required.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
· Multitasking, time management; excellent organization skills and ability to meet rapid deadlines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, good customer service orientation.
· Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disabled and veterans.