cknell Industrial is seeking a Construction Administrator for our offices in Lyons, IL (Chicago) to work as part of a team managing multiple aspects of our construction projects.
This position is available due to increased activity. In place staff will provide training.
- Subcontractor Agreement Administration, including:
- Insurance requirements and tracking
- Bonding requirements and tracking
- Issuing/processing Subcontracts/Purchase Orders/Change Orders
- Job Cost validation and processing
- Lien Waiver collection and review
- Collect/review/code subcontractor pay applications
- Work closely with accounting/project manager to prepare monthly draw for submittal to lender
- Work with project managers to collect closeout documents
- Strong communication: in person, e-mail, phone
- Strong organization: job requires handling multiple projects at one time
- Computer proficiency, including typing: MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Yardi Voyager experience a strong plus but not required
- Familiarity with AIA forms related to GCs
- Familiarity with Lien Waivers and related requirements
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- Ability and desire to improve processes.
- Minimum 1 year experience as an admin in a general construction company required.
Respond with MS Word or PDF Cover letter and resume only. Submissions not complying with these requirements will not be considered.
Founded in 1990, Becknell Industrial specializes in the development, investment and management of industrial properties across the United States. Vertically integrated, Becknell is responsible for every aspect of the project, providing the decision-making authority and expertise to meet client expectations for a high-performance facility delivered on time and on budget. With properties in 33 states and offices in Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana and Delray Beach, Florida, Becknell focuses on providing efficient real estate solutions to clients across the country.