Michael Page is working with one of the best construction companies in the Greater Boston area as they look to hire a Construction Assistant Project Manager - Healthcare Work to their team.
This firm is a Top 400 ENR firm that works in a number of different market sectors, but particularly have a strong focus in the healthcare field. They have developed strong relationships with some of the most reputable, high-profile clients in the Boston region and have ambitions to grow the firm larger in the coming years.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager - Healthcare Work is responsible for:
- reporting to the Project Manager of select projects
- managing RFIs, change order, and other compliance-related documents
- working as the liaison with select subcontractors
- overseeing work from the office primarily (3-4 days per week) and the site as well (1-2 days weekly)
The right Construction Assistant Project Manager - Healthcare Work has:
- at least 2 years of construction experience in Project Management
- worked on one project (minimum) in the healthcare sector
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- the willingness/interest to grow quickly within the company's structure
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager - Healthcare Work receives:
- Base salary up to $85,000
- Annual company bonus package
- 2 weeks vacation
- Car allowance
- Healthcare/Dental insurance coverage