Michael Page is working with a unique General Contractor outside of the city who specializes in highly technical life science projects in and around the Boston area. They are currently looking for a Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical to join their team and gain valuable experience with their strong pipeline of construction projects.
Our client has been in the Boston Construction industry for over 20 years and has created very strong relationships with numerous technology, pharmaceutical, and life science companies. These relationships have granted them very unique and technical projects with companies and academic institutions who seek a detailed and niche company.
The Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical will be responsible for:
- Helping with the management of highly technical projects across various trades
- Assisting with estimating on these fast paced projects for the project management team
- Improve field and operation policies to ensure safety
- Taking the initiative to see that the projects are on schedule and carried out properly
Apply today with an updated resume and project list for immediate consideration!
The ideal Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical will have:
- A degree in construction management or related field
- Experience working in a construction environment
- Genuine interest to work on technical science construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious attitude and eager to learn
An offer for the successful Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical will include:
- Generous compensation package
- Group health and dental benefits
- Paid time off for vacation and sick time
- Tuition assistance program