Essey Construction Company, Inc. is currently hiring an Assistant Superintendent to provide support for our Project Superintendents and Project Management team.
We are a full service general contractor. The majority of our projects are located in Los Angeles California. Our team focuses on multifamily and commercial projects with an emphasis on urban infill development.
We manage approximate $50 to $100 million a year in construction.
- Supervise on-site construction activities in conjunction with the project Superintendent.
- Develop schedules and coordinate trades.
- Maintain project budgets.
- Coordinate the flow of information between design team, project management team, and individual subcontractors.
- Attend and participate in Safety Training Program, and enforce safety procedures.
- Conduct job site coordination meetings on a weekly basis with all active subcontractors.
- Assist in review and coordination of the plans.
- Minimum 4 years of Assistant Superintendent experience.
- Experience working on multifamily or large scale commercial projects.
- Working knowledge of OSHA.
- Experience with individual trades and skills required to construct a 50 to 200 unit multifamily projects or commercial project.
- Ability to manage and lead others.
- Hard working, motivated and can communicate with the management team in an effective manner.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Other Programs a Plus.
Salary: Commensurate with skill level