- Generous compensation package w/great benefits
- High value projects w/established company
My client is a fully integrated construction and real estate company, specializing in General Contracting, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry. The dedication of team members has contributed to the Company's long-term success. Their commitment to hiring the very best multifamily construction professionals has resulted in record growth, making the Company one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects by way of analyzing project drawings, specifications, and RFP's.
- Submit timely questions for clarification during the construction bid process.
- Attend construction pre-bid meetings.
- Prepare qualified construction subcontractor lists.
- Solicit bids from a comprehensive set of construction subcontractors and suppliers.
- Confirm scope of work and bid proposals for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with change order pricing.
- Stay current with estimating methods and knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Excellent construction cost estimating skills on competitive hard bids and conceptual estimates.
- Strong analytical skills to predict a problem, not just a problem solver.
- Ability to identify construction risks.
- Work accurately under the pressure of construction bid day deadlines.
- Ability to accurately estimate the cost of construction materials, labor, equipment and subcontractor work while determining all portions of the work have been fully addressed in the final bid preparation.
- Ability to interact with all levels of construction management.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to gather and utilize historic bid data for use on future construction bids.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suit
Generous compensation package, health benefits, 401k