Hillmann Consulting’s Construction Risk Management group is headquartered in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey and is growing rapidly. Our team of Engineers, Architects, and Construction Managers provide an array of construction consulting services to major national financial institutions, real estate owners and managers, and property developers. These services include property condition assessments, pre-construction due diligence as well as ongoing construction loan monitoring.
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join our group in the New York/New Jersey area. Hillmann is a fast growing, team-oriented company and looking for a motivated individual to grow with us and help build and evolve our business locally as well as nation-wide.
The successful candidate will attend regular construction site visits and will produce ongoing construction monitoring reports; pre-construction engineering assessments and document reviews; perform property condition assessments (physical needs assessments); and will build relationships with existing and potential clients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Degree (or equivalent Baccalaureate degree) in Engineering / Construction Management / Architecture or equivalent
- 4+ years experience preferred
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Review and assess construction and architectural agreements, plans and specifications, hard cost budgets and construction schedules, etc.
- Conduct periodic site visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Conduct walk through surveys of existing buildings to assess condition of major systems and prepare estimated costs to remedy building conditions.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Help build up the business in the area by meeting with clients.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and well-being of our employees. The following benefits are offered to employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-401K plan
- Tuition assistance
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages minorities and women to apply.