Job Title Project Coordinator(8326597)
Hours: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
Duration : 18+months
Location Anaheim CA 92802
Description/Comment: Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
1. Administrative/clerical tasks as well as all electronic filing, maintaining & updating project folder and Box.
2. Responsible for all document control
3. Reviews and appropriately distributes all submitted and returned project reporting i.e. RFI’s, Submittals, etc…
4. Maintains and tracks contractor deliverables matrix and their distributions
5. Maintains current project directory for Disney/WDI/Stake Holders, Contractors, Vendors, and Consultants.
6. Establishes and Maintains logs: Submittals, RFI's, Equipment/Material Procurement, Bulletins.
7. Tracks Contractor's insurance certs and work with Contractors to make sure they are in compliance with project requirements.
8. Participates in all key project meetings
9. Tracks and maintains all conditional and unconditional releases.
10. Assists lead CM with project punch lists and tracking to completion.
11. Assists with gathering and organizing project close out documentation
- Minimum of 3 years relevant construction project experience.
- Good knowledge of construction project management processes
- Attends project meetings and take notes to assist Project Manager in preparation of meeting minutes
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Project Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Time Management, Proactive
- 4+ years relevant construction project experience in a commercial setting.
Required Education High School Diploma
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree