Construction Project Manager - Apartments
|Category:||Maintenance / Skilled Trades|
|Description:|| Responsibilities: |
• Complete build of construction projects, including site-work, foundation work, framing, roughing, finishes and punch-out.
• Responsible for all project related documentation in tracking design/build.
• Responsible for daily work activities of Project Engineer and Site Superintendent.
• Weekly status reporting, including budget tracking and schedule tracking.
• Preparation of construction contracts including subcontractor agreements, purchase orders, and change orders.
• Supervision of in-house field crew and subcontractors including laborers, operating engineers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, mechanical workers, pipe fitters, painters, etc.
• Bid administration such as preparation of requests for proposal, bid leveling, and communication with bidders.
• Estimate preparation including detailed project takeoffs and budgets.
• Tracking of budgets and reporting.
• Preparation and daily updating of project schedules using Microsoft Project.
• Manage using Timberline Project Management and Timberline Job Costing.
• All other project management related tasks including coordinating quality control and construction department inspections, jobsite safety, and project closeout/punchlist.
|Requirements:|| Required Skills: |
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction related field.
• Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, and project management software such as Prolog, Timberline or Primavera.
• Candidate must be able to use these programs to prepare construction related documents including project schedules, RFIs, submittals, and daily job reports.
• Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
• Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details.
• Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
• Candidate will be required to complete takeoffs and insure contractor compliance with design.
• Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
|Job Location:||Kenilworth, NJ|
|Synerfac Branch:||Parsippany, NJ|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(973) 299-9920|