Michael Page is working with a reputable general contractor that specializes in commercial fit-outs in the suburbs of Boston. They are currently seeking to hire a Construction Project Manager - Commercial Fit-Outs to their team to oversee multiple projects and take a leadership role within the company.
This company is a small general contractor that brings in about $40 million annually. They are growing strategically within this market sector and have a number of projects coming up through 2019.
The Construction Project Manager - Commercial Fit-Outs is responsible for:
- Overseeing 2-3 projects simultaneously
- Reporting to the Director of Construction
- Serving as a primary face in the company
- Working 50% in the office and 50% on site
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The right Construction Project Manager - Commercial Fit-Outs has:
- 5+ years of construction experience
- worked on at least 3 interior fit-out projects (preferred)
- a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management
- the ability to lead teams of individuals to carry out project goals
The Construction Project Manager - Commercial Fit-Outs receives:
- Base salary up to $100,000
- Company bonuses paid annually
- Healthcare insurance
- Fully paid dental insurance
- Car allowance