Due to recent growth, this Knoxville based General Contractor is seeking two high-potential Project Managers to add to the team. They are ideally seeking one who is specialized in interior work, and the other on the ground-up side.
Notable General Contractor specializes in both ground-up and renovation projects across a wide range of industries; including restaurants, retail, healthcare, and office interiors. This company focuses on high-quality construction with constant attention to safety and sustainability.
The Construction Project Manager will manage all aspects of projects, including maintaining client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion of the tenant improvement portion. You will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine and update project schedules to ensure all project requirements are identified and monitored.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Commercial experience is required
- Experience with projects within the Tennessee Market is desirable
- Degree in Construction-related field is preferred
- MS Project experience, OSHA 30, First Aid / CPR Certified or forklift training is a huge plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial
- Proven track record of managing people and leading a team effectively
Compensation: $85,000-120,000k plus benefits
Position offers a highly competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits as well as a work-life balance significantly better than at most General Contractors.