Michael Page is working with a well-known general contractor in the Boston area that is looking to hire a strong Construction Project Manager - Institutional Work to their growing team.
This company is an established $75 million firm based out of the Metro West area of Boston that focuses on an array of project types including institutional, healthcare, and mission critical work. They are a family-owned firm that stresses the importance of work-life balance for all of their employees, and has excellent tenure across all levels of the business.
Apply today for immediate consideration within 36 hours.
The Construction Project Manager - Institutional Work is responsible for:
- overseeing select projects from the beginning through close-out
- managing at least two Assistant Project Managers at a given time
- serving as the face of the company, with regard to the particular projects they are running
- reporting to the Project Executive
The right Construction Project Manager - Institutional Work has:
- a Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- run work over $10 million in value
- specific interest/background in institutional, healthcare, or mission critical projects
- at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry
The Construction Project Manager - Institutional Work receives:
- Base salary from $110,000 to $130,000
- Project bonuses dependent on company performance and personal success
- Healthcare/dental insurance
- Excellent work-life balance
- 2 weeks vacation